Who Can Join
Membership is open to each residence owner, and his/her spouse.
The annual membership fee is due by April 1st this year.
The annual fee for 2021 is $20/household.
You can DOWNLOAD PDF MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE
NOTE: Membership is critical to your voice regarding:
Arbitration on Lot Rent increases beyond the Consumer Price Index -Urban (CPI-U),
and for the Right of First Offer, if our park owners decide to sell their land.
Key Benefits of Membership:
- A forum to voice your opinion about community issues.
- One voice as a group in sharing concerns with WHB Management.
- An opportunity to share ideas for solutions to community issues.
- Participate in our community events and annual picnic.
- Have fun and win prizes in special decorating competitions.
- A way to keep abreast of news, park rules, local and state laws that affect our community.
- Special discounts on local goods and services (as they are negotiated).
- An opportunity to improve safety and security through our Neighborhood Watch program.
- A place to share advice and tips about home ownership and home maintenance.
- A great way to meet your neighbors and enjoy a meal together at meetings!
- Opportunities to enjoy and (also to invite) guest speakers at our meetings.
- Each household may vote at meetings as decision making requires.
- Each household may vote for officers at our annual meeting in June.
- Membership in the Delaware Manufactured Homeowners Association (DMHOA)
2021 Membership dues are $20 per household.
Membership invitation letters have been sent.
You can DOWNLOAD PDF MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE.
Make checks payable to:
White House Beach Homeowners Association (HOA)
and mail to:
Sandi Miller, Treasurer WHBHOA, 27281 Gulfweed Lane, Millsboro, DE 19966
Please provide your full name, your WHB address, and if not a full time
resident, your permanent address as well. Your phone number(s), and
e-mail addresses would be helpful too.
Have questions or good ideas? Need help?